If you would like to write an article for us you will need to meet our guidelines. Our guidelines are listed below. Please consult these before sending us the article. Please contact us before writing the article and let us know what your planning to do.
- Submission Procedures: submissions must include a short bio including: contact information, including name, mailing address, telephone number, E-mail address, or website. Please provide your credentials, expertise, training, company, and website in your bio.
- Please send us an example or email link showing where you have already written some articles.
- Articles that promote a product, company, event, or person, are considered advertisements, and are treated as paid articles.
- Acceptance of the articles will be at the discretion of the Editor.
- Length of Article submissions will usually be from - 500 to 1000 words and written for the general public.
- Larger article Submissions may also be considered and should generally be between 1000 and 2000 words, exceptions may be allowed by the Editor under certain circumstances.
- Articles should be written on subjects not yet covered by this website.
- Articles should contain accurate and up to date information. Facts should be backed up by the highest authority on the matter, and be generally accepted by the medical community. Facts that have no backing will be rejected.
- The article should be written with our disclaimer in mind.
- See some of the articles at the side for some good examples.
- Review Procedure:
- Articles already published in other magazines or websites will not be permitted.
- All articles are peer-reviewed. The Editors reserve the right to make editorial and literary corrections to all material submitted. The Editors also reserve the right to refuse any material. The work must not be simultaneously submitted elsewhere.
- We may require full disclosure of copyright information.
- The author is responsible to disclose if the article has been published in another journal and the author is responsible to confirm that they have retained copyright information of the writings.
- What Happens after an article has been submitted:
- Submissions will be reviewed by our editor.
- If your submission is chosen, we will contact you.
- Submitted articles may be filed for future publication.
- Edits are made as determined by the editor.
- A link may be included in the article, but will only be accepted if the article is accepted and the link is to a reputable, health related website. (Advertising links will be treated as such)
fill in the contact form: